With the Marxist propaganda machine aka the Mainstream Media in full out disinformation mode; the only real reporting being done about Hillary Clinton has to do with her email scandal. Even though she violated the Espionage Act, the FBI refused to prosecute. But that is no surprise under an Obama run DOJ and an FBI head who has taken in millions of dollars from the Clinton Crime Family. Â Her familyâ€™s foundation is under heavy scrutiny as it is nothing more than a fraudulent tax exempt money laundering and bribery racket. But did you know these other important points about Hillaryâ€™s life-long run to the White House?
- During her college years at Wellesley, Hillary Clinton formed her political ideology as a close friend and confidant of Saul Alinsky, the Marxist firebrand who resurrected the â€œCommunist Manifestoâ€ and urged young liberals to agitate and create unrest to establish communist ends.
- Hillary Clintonâ€™s senior thesis at Wellesley College was locked at her husbandâ€™s request during his time as president. The 92-page thesis was about Alinsky, with whom Clinton shared a mentor/apprentice relationship.
- According to NBCNews, David Brock called Hillary â€œAlinskyâ€™s daughterâ€ in his 1996 biography, â€œThe Seduction of Hillary Rodham.â€
- Hillary Clinton wrote in her thesis, â€œMuch of what Alinsky professes does not sound â€˜radical.â€™â€ This, coming from the man who dedicated his book, â€œRules for Radicalsâ€ to Lucifer, â€œthe first radical.â€
- To read a more in depth article about Hillary and Saul Alinsky, read, â€œAlinskyâ€™s Daughter: Hereâ€™s the truth about Hillary the media wonâ€™t tell you.â€
Leftist Law Firm
- After college, Hillary searched for a leftist â€œmovementâ€ law firm and secured a spot at Treuhaft, Walker and Burnstein.
- Treuhaft was a former Communist Party member who defended the Black Panthers and other radical leftist groups.
- Walker was an avowed Communist until the day she died, and was notorious for successfully defending Angie Davis, a California Communist, on conspiracy murder charges. Davis purchased two firearms two days prior to an armed takeover of a county courthouse. While governor, Ronald Reagan barred Davis from teaching at any California University because of her militant communist beliefs. Walker made a living defending Communists against the Smith Act.
- Burnstein was a defender of leftist radical protesters, taking the side of the Communists in Vietnam.
- Hillary claimed to work on a child custody case only at the radical firm, but others recall differently. â€œWe did a lot of conscientious-objector work,â€ during the Vietnam War.
- Why did Hillary go to Treuhaft, Walker, and Burnstein? Carl Bernstein quoted Treuhaft as saying, “The reason she came to us, the only reason I could think of because none of us knew her, was because we were a so-called Movement law firm at the time.
- As a college student, Hillary embraced the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) and admired its leader Yassar Arafat, once defending him as a â€œâ€˜freedom fighterâ€™ trying to free his people from their Israeli â€˜oppressors.â€™â€
- In her run for senator from New York, Hillary claimed she had Jewish roots by bringing up her grandmotherâ€™s remarriage to a Jewish man.
- In reaction to seeing a menorah in a friendâ€™s home, Hillary wouldnâ€™t get out of her car, and friends heard Bill explain, “I’m sorry, but Hillary’s really tight with the people in the PLO in New York. They’re friends of hers, and she just doesn’t feel right about the menorah.”
- As partners in the Rose Law Firm, Hillary, Bill, and Jim and Susan McDougal participated in a pyramid scheme that used fraudulent real estate loans involving inflated appraisals to circumvent federal law. By the time the FBI investigated, every single person involved was indicted or destroyed except Bill and Hillary. Power Line reported in March 2015:
Clinton, working with Webster Hubbell and Vince Foster, stole hard copies of the billing records of the Rose law firm where they were partners. They erased the electronic version of these records. One set of these documents was later found in the White House, just outside Hillaryâ€™s private office, by an employee. Another set was found in Fosterâ€™s attic by his widow, some years after he committed suicide. Clintonâ€™s time sheets (handwritten, as was the practice back in the day) were never found.
Fighting for Women
- While an attorney in Arkansas, Hillary defended a child rapist, knew he was guilty, but impugned the character of the 12 year old victim anyway, which would send the now-52 year old woman on a path to a life of drugs and crime. Hillary claimed the girl actively sought out â€œolder men,â€ and had a reputation as a liar. In an interview, Hillary talked about having the rapist take a lie detector test, which he passed, and laughing, Hillary said, â€œWhich forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs.â€
- Hillary successfully defended a 300 lb man who obviously beat his girlfriend, and got the case thrown out on a technicality.
- Juanita Broaddrick claimed she was raped by Bill Clinton, Paula Jones won a $850,000 settlement when she accused Bill of sexual harassment, and Kathleen Willey accused Bill of sexual assault. In each of these cases, and many more, Hillary hired private detectives to dig up dirt on Billâ€™s accusers in order to destroy their stories, and keep Bill on his path to the White House, as told by biographer Carl Bernstein, former aide George Stephanopoulous, and former Clinton aide Dick Morris.
Â Black Lives Matter
- Hillary has said that white people have to, â€œrecognize our privilege and practice humility.â€
- To BLM rioters she said, â€œWe need you. We need the promise of a rising generation of activists and organizers who are fearless in your advocacy and determination.â€
- The Black Lives Matter founder from Worchester, Massachusetts, once complained to Hillary, â€œUntil someone speaks the truth to white people in this country so that we can actually take on anti-blackness as a founding problem in this country, I donâ€™t believe that there is going to be a solution. What in your heart has changed thatâ€™s going to change the direction of this country?â€ Hillary responded, â€œI donâ€™t believe you change hearts, I believe you change laws. You change allocation of resources. You change the way systems operate,â€ indicating that she would change government to implement BLMâ€™s demands.
- Hillary backed the Muslim Brotherhoodâ€™s Mohammed Mursi. Incidentally, on the way to meet with Mursi, Hillary, was pelted with tomatoes while the Egyptians chanted, â€œMonica, Monica!â€
- Hillaryâ€™s top aide, Huma Abedin, has well-established ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Hillary sided with the second official-of-record of the Muslim Brotherhood in Libya and discussed what could be done to hamper Qaddafi. â€œHillaryâ€™s war,â€ as identified by U.S Navy Rear Admiral Charles Kubic, ended in destabilizing Libya and enhancing the Muslim Brotherhood and ISIS.
- Hillary believes that Second Amendment proponents are a â€œminorityâ€ of people, and that their viewpoint is â€œterrorizingâ€ the American people.
- Hillary not only wants to make gun ownership illegal for many, but would allow gun manufacturers to be sued by those who have been shot by a legally owned gun. This would include those committing crimes on private property.
- Hillary said that the Supreme Court is wrong about the Second Amendment, referring to District of Columbia v. Heller, which struck down the D.C. gun ban and ruled that individuals have a fundamental right to gun ownership under the Second Amendment.
The First Amendment
- Hillary has condemned the Citizens United court ruling and wants a constitutional amendment to overturn it. The Citizens United case hinged on the right to free speech and censorship of opposing views. Justices looked at the FEC ban as akin to book burning, and the court ruled that the FEC could not limit political speech.
- After four American lives were lost in Benghazi, Hillary Clinton blamed Nakoula Basseley Nakoula for a film he made about Islam. Hillary further falsely claimed the attack was in response to said film. To Charles Woods, the father of one of the deceased at Benghazi, Hillary said, â€œWe will make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.â€ Nakoula was immediately jailed for over a year.
- She has every intention of using the full power of the federal government to snuff out religious liberty.
- Hillary has a long history of faulting or trying to ban movies, music, and video games for the actions of criminals.
- Hillaryâ€™s view is that peopleâ€™s religious beliefs have to be changed when it comes to abortion. â€œLaws have to be backed up with resources and political will,â€ she explained. â€œAnd deep-seated cultural codes, religious beliefs and structural biases have to be changed.â€
- Hillary believes that an unborn child â€” just hours before delivery â€” has no constitutional rights, i.e., no right to life.
- Hillary praised her husband Bill for vetoing a partial birth abortion ban. Partial-birth abortion is exactly what it implies, a child is pulled feet-first out of the mother’s womb past the navel and the abortionist punctures the skull of the baby, inserts a powerful vacuum, and suctions the baby’s brains which collapses the skull and the child is pulled the rest of the way and discarded. At the time of the veto, the Clintons claimed it was a procedure to protect the health and life of the mother, but a prominent abortion advocate said at the time that the information given to the public was intentionally misleading.
- Hillary wants more funding to go to the abortion giant and butcher shop, Planned Parenthood.
- Hillary wants to overturn the Hyde Amendment, which is intended to ban government funding for abortion.
- Hillaryâ€™s voter registration leader for her campaign is an illegal immigrant.
- Clinton wants to increase Syrian refugees coming into America from 1,500 to 65,000.
- At the Univision Democratic debate in March, Hillary said, â€œI am committed to introducing comprehensive immigration reform and a path to legitimate citizenship within the first 100 days of my presidency.â€
- Hillary would allow illegal immigrants to obtain health insurance under Obamacare.
- Hillaryâ€™s first solo legal case was in defense of a canning corporation when a man found the back end of a rat in his pork and beans. Affectionately known as the â€œRatâ€™s ass case,â€ Hillary claimed it would be considered food in some countries.
- Grateful for Hillaryâ€™s help in his presidential run, President Jimmy Carter put her in charge of Legal Services Corporation, a federally funded nonprofit, whose budget under Hillary would swell from $90 million to $321 million. Investigators from the General Accounting Office found that during her leadership, those involved with the LSC were, â€œuniquely reprehensible.â€
- In 1978 and 1979, Hillary turned a $1,000 investment into $98,540 in less than one year trading cattle futures under the guidance of a Tyson Foods outside attorney. Tyson Foods, under state law, was supposed to dispose of its chicken manure properly, but the stateâ€™s governor, Bill Clinton, never enforced the law. Five years later, seepage from the waste contaminated a communityâ€™s drinking water and made people sick. It took Bill Clinton 15 months to declare the town a disaster area.
- In two years, 2013-2015, Hillary made $2.9 million in speaking fees from large corporations including $675,000 from Goldman Sachs.
- In her commencement speech at Wellesley, Hillary quoted her mother as saying, â€œYou know Iâ€™ll always love you but there are times when I certainly wonâ€™t like you.â€ In 1993, in an interview with the New York Times, Hillary attributed that exact quote to her father instead.
- Hillary was â€œthe first presidential spouse to be subpoenaed. Bill and Hillary Clinton are the first and only first couple to be fingerprinted by the FBI.â€
- Killary was at the center of â€œTravelgateâ€ during her time as first lady. The controversy surrounded seven people who were fired in the office and replaced with her cronies.
- Killary claimed she came under sniper fire during a trip to Bosnia. That claim was easily debunked by Sharyl Attkisson who was accompanied Hillaryâ€™s trip as a member of the press. Hillary twice tried to make the silly suggestion stick before the media caught up with her.
- ClintonÂ hailed the television channel Al Jazeera and said its viewership was going up in the U.S. â€œâ€™because itâ€™s real news. You may not agree with it, but you feel like youâ€™re getting real news around the clock.â€™ She said it was â€˜changing peoplesâ€™ minds and attitudes. And like it or hate it, it is really effective.â€™ U.S. news, she added, was not keeping up.â€
- Then there is CHINAGATE. Where the Clintons sold our GPS technology to the Chinese government in exchange for campaign contributions. That technology was then used to make Chinese cruise missiles designed to take out US aircraft carriers.
Then of course there is the long list of “DEATHS” that have followed the Clintons throughout their political careers.Â The body count, the coincidences and the shady circumstances surrounding all of these deaths is so well known that there is actually a term for it ARKANCIDE. Anyone who has posed a threat to the Hillary or Bill’s career pathÂ typically meets with anÂ untimelyÂ demise usually by “suicide”.Â
Killary is a radical’s radical, a compulsive liar, and is intoxicated by the accumulation of wealth and power. Her Marxist ideology and belief that destroying this nation from within is what has motivated and propelled her to become president of this nation. Anyone considering voting for this wretched evil hag is either mentally ill, morally bankrupt or truly a domestic enemy of the United States Constitution. To compare the mean or stupid things that Donald Trump may say to the documented evil deeds of this woman is intellectually dishonest. But when was a Marxist ever honest or intellectual?
– See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/09/49-abominable-facts-about-hillary-the-media-wont-tell-you#sthash.xbovFgJc.dpuf