The Clinton Body Count started long before Benghazi and Vince Foster. The Clinton Crime Family have a very long history of “questionable deaths”. The Clinton body count spans decades and begins in Arkansas.
Today’s look at the Clinton body count looks back to Mena, Arkansas, and nearby Nella, have small airports that had been sitesÂ for arms, dope, and money smuggling ever since the Reagan administration.The nearby ranch of Seth Ward (Webb Hubbell’s father-in-law, who conspiredÂ with Hillary Clinton in the Castle Grande scam had been investigated byÂ Congress) was also a drop-off point for bags of money and dope.
Kevin Ives and Don Henry, two teenage boys from nearby Bryant, got curiousÂ about the goings on at these places. They did some spying and came by someÂ dangerous knowledge. In fact, they told their friends they consideredÂ themselves as good as dead. Indeed, they showed up dead shortly thereafter,Â their bloodied bodies found on railroad tracks. The state medical examinerÂ was Fahmy Malik, a crony and appointee of Bill Clinton. Malik had Â ingratiated himself to Clinton by saving Clinton’s mother from beingÂ charged with two negligent homicides when she was a nurse a scandal that isÂ well known in Arkansas. Malik ruled that the boys had committed suicide byÂ going to sleep on the tracks.
The mothers of the two boys rejected this conclusion. They hired Dr. JosephÂ Burton, the chief medical examiner for Atlanta, Georgia. Under court order,Â the bodies were exhumed and Dr. Burton did another autopsy. He discovered Â that Don had been stabbed twice in the back and his skull had been crushedÂ by a gun butt. Kevin also had been smashed in the head with a gun butt.Â Malik’s malfeasance caused such a stink in Arkansas, Clinton had to fireÂ his old buddy. Later, he quietly gave Malik a cushy job with the state at aÂ much higher salary. Once it was public knowledge that Kevin and Don hadÂ been murdered, six witnesses came forth to offer important information. InÂ no particular order they were:
(1) Gregory Collins, had information on the Ives/Henry deaths. He died from a gunshot blast to the face. Declared a suicide.
(2) Richard Winters, suspect in the Ives/Henry murders was killed by a shotgun blast to the face during a “robbery” which was subsequently proven to be a setup.;Â Winters offered to cooperate.Â Dan Harmon, the Prosecutor who Winters reportedly made the offer to, was implicated in the Kevin/Ives deaths and was jailed for running his office as a criminal enterprise to extort narcotics and cash, proof that elements of Arkansas law enforcement were corrupted by drugs during Bill Clinton’s tenure as governor.
(3) Jordan Ketelson,Â had information on the Ives & Henry deaths. He was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup.
(4) Keith McKaskle, had information on the Mena drug running and the Henry & Ives murders. Stabbed 113 times. He had told his family someone was out to kill him and told them “goodbye”.
(5) Keith Coney, had information on the Ives/Henry deaths. Died in a motorcycle accident in July 1988 while being chased by a car. Ruled a “traffic accident”Â even though heÂ was slashed in the neck but managed to mount hisÂ motorcycle and flee, only to run into the back of a truck.
(6) Jeff Rhodes, had information on the deaths of Ives, Henry & McKaskle. His burned body was found in a trash dump. He died of a gunshot wound to the head and there was some body mutilation, specifically that his hands and feet had been partially sawn off, leading to the speculation that he was tortured prior to being killed. The body was then burned and found at the local dump.
The many deaths of people who had threatened the careers of the Clinton Crime Family or hadÂ endangered the Mena operation were almost always ruled “suicides” orÂ “accidental” and ended up on the Clinton body count. Many people in Arkansas and elsewhere have taken to callingÂ the “suicides” Arkancides.